@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: The Bar Bitch is a little Slow.....
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
The Bar Bitch is a little Slow.....
Ok.....I said it first.....to everyone who has sending much love and affection to the blog...thanks so much....and I am kicking myself in the ass for not really understanding this forum enough yet to understand my choice of "moderated comments..." so sorry guys..... just didn't realize that would keep the comments completely off the page until I looked over each and every one...sorry for being a rock....the blog is here.....I DO want comments and for this to be a super fabulous place people can get support, advice and help and virtual luv....

The upside to that of course is that we don't get any na-na-na-na guys who say, I already passed the bar, what the hell is your problem? I promise to be more tech savvy in the future.... I think...

For those of you who haven't already....please stop by and visit Cali....the freakin coolest girl in the world who is in need of moral support these days....I know she is destined for greatness and I completely agree with that person who said that good karma has a way of biting you in the ass....everybody please send love to Cali over at Go West Young (wo) Man..... thanks
posted by Bar Bitch @ 2:52 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:01 AM, May 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, Roonie is awesome....she should seriously kick somebody's ass out there in CA....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER