@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Bar Exam and Booty?
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Bar Exam and Booty?
Not to make light of any of this hardcore studying....but as a legally separated woman....that's right campers the divorce paperwork is still not final, what can I say? Notorious husband has put me through hell and back but I still need his Tricare health insurance, I am not ashamed and I figure he owes me for not having him kicked out of the Marine Corps on adultery charges yes?.....I'm interested in what everybody thinks about dating and studying?

Is it too much drama? Or is it a much needed diversion on that one day off? I personally study six days on for about 8-10 hours and then take one personal day....my boss and soon to be business partner when I pass this bitch of a test agrees that I need this time to study...but I wonder if all bar review and no play does really make the bar bitch a dull girl...or if nothing but straight up study in fact it ensures that I will pass.....

On past Bar attempts I have not even contemplated such things.....but this time I wonder.....
posted by Bar Bitch @ 1:20 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:12 PM, May 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No way should you even think about dating if you are serious about passing the bar. I think it will be a distraction girl! I mean do you want to get laid or pass?

     
  • At 9:31 AM, May 28, 2006, Blogger Roonie said…

    If you don't already have a good FB situation set up, I say don't bother trying to start one!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, May 28, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    Roonie...so funny...I didn't know everybody who studies for the bar stopped seeking man thrills....I laughed out loud when I read your blog on the same topic.... but geez...I'm thinking a "happy" bar studier...could be a passing bar studier?....or just my hormones talking....

     
  • At 3:55 PM, May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Studying for the Bar exam means you have to think about only one person- YOU. It's a self-oriented period for greater future gain, and not many partners will understand this. Also, I wouldn't even think about dating unless it is very light, casual and infrequent. Talk about distractions!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, June 05, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    maybe if I make them sign a contract first.....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER