@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Nine Weeks and Counting.....
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Friday, May 26, 2006
Nine Weeks and Counting.....
The Study Group sends me these sunny little reminders weekly....and great pieces of advice usually....since I didn't pass the bar like they promised I would I am doing their courtesy retake...and all things aside....I have to say that is pretty big of them....my essay score on test 2 was fairly bizarre....and on test 3 my score was really a thing of beauty (remember I used TSG for test 3 only and only for writing) ....in all fairness TSG did what they said they would they would do....Technically I "passed" the essay portion of the exam this time...the writing went up exponentially....but since in NC....you don't pass until you pass it all...TSG is letting me slug it out again.....and sending their chipper little reminders.... (I really should have just stayed in FL....you know they keep your passing scores down there.... they don't make you retake any passing sections!!!!)

"If you haven't already started studying, now is the day to stop procrastinating!" Thanks guys...I'll keep that gem in mind....since I've been at this already since April that doesn't really count me....but hey.....what else you got?
posted by Bar Bitch @ 1:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER