@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Bar Zen and the Uniform Commercial Code.....
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Bar Zen and the Uniform Commercial Code.....
Sunday's are my Monday's....even on holiday weekends...yeah it does kind of suck....I've been going after the UCC for about a week now....the only good news is that it may be getting clearer this time....which we are all hoping for....Considering I am a bar expert by now....right?

At least I can smile about all this now....I feel differently getting ready for this test than I have for all the other ones.....I was reading today on another blog....a gal who had the holy freaking hell response over spilling some rice on the table....oh my gosh!!!!I've been there sister!!!...I do so remember feeling that way during bar review.....I think there has to be something said about failure though....once it happens.....if you are able to come to terms with it....it can be a good thing....

There was a time for me when I couldn't think of anything worse than failing the bar....please don't start reminding me about my health, my cherub, my freedom (I am of course thankful for those things....) please....you know what I mean......but I have to say that on the other side of this icky bar failure....a few times now there is some strange zen liberation....I feel lighter this time around....I am still invested in passing....don't get me wrong......very much so....just not quite so.....insane about it.....
posted by Bar Bitch @ 5:35 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:39 PM, May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bar Bitch--thanks for this great blog. I failed the NC bar last Feb and am retaking it in July. I have tried to start studying again but my mind literally wont engage. Reading your site has helped. Thanks for the inspiration.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, June 05, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    Steven....you kick ass!!! I am so psyched to find some NC retakers finally!!!! Well....I'm not psyched that you have to retake but you know what I mean....I'm glad you found something here that helped....it helps me to hear that

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER