@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Order me a straight jacket....and a push up bra
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Order me a straight jacket....and a push up bra
So here we are.....it's just under two weeks to go campers and I hate to say it but I think I could be teetering on the edge of burn out....

I've been studying 10 hours a day and doing 60 MBE's per sitting for more days than I can remember....simply put...its all running together lovies....and frankly....since yesterday, every time I sit down to study I find I'm horribly, madly and crazily distracted....my blog is majorly screwed....and all I really want to do is eat chocolate by the fistful and have tons and tons of steamy hot sex....

This is not the time for melt down.....I keep telling myself....even though tomorrow is a day I have set aside for highly promiscuious activity (Nat'l Day of Slut) the fact that I have gotten absoutely not done yesterday and today really means that I should not be engaging in any whooppee....I should be catching up on flashcard memorization.....not flashing....

Reasons to not melt down:
  1. I spoke with the Bar today and believe it or not, they say they really and truly did mail my admission ticket sometime last week (thank you god!!!!!) .....they dunno know why its not here yet...
  2. Even though I haven't been able to do any more than about 12 MBE's since Sunday....I think my grand total is still hovering somewhere in the 3K's....
  3. Last time I was getting ready for the bar exam I didn't have anyone to have sex with....
  4. I am a well-seasoned flunkee....the worst has already happened....and if it happens again...well, it's not like the world will stop turning....

posted by Bar Bitch @ 4:50 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER