@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Burst my Bubble Baby.....
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Burst my Bubble Baby.....
2 weeks ago I informed everyone important in my life that I was entering the "Sacred Six Weeks of Bar Review".....under no circumstances is anyone to relay any info that might create upset in any shape or form because I am not having it.....you can call it whatever you want, I call it "The Bubble".....and yes, is a ridiculous attempt to control things over which I have no control....but I try to maintain the bubble nonetheless....

In case you're wondering how the bubble has been working out for me.....

I've had to take my precious tyke to the pediatrician three times in two weeks....seems the little cherub is going to need minor surgery to rid her of these persisting ear infections ....this my perfect, healthy girl who up until just a few weeks ago, has never even needed to go the Dr....(forgot to tell the germs about the bubble).....the resident stud in my life let it slip that he is coming due for relocation in 6 months (yes I told him about the bubble, but like so many men, he f-d up this very simple concept)...this of course caused a major meltdown because I am particularly smitten with this particular stud and prefer him on this side of the country, thanks---and then he had the audacity to require major back surgery earlier this week (yes, I told him to tell the doctor about the bubble, and not to f up his back because I didn't have time to deal with that right now).....to add further insult, aforesaid surgery is highly likely to decrease stud's chances of um helping me through these last hazardous weeks of review in the way that studs are often most helpful......

Yeah ok.....so most of that is terrible.....and no I don't really mean it (kindof)......but wouldn't it be great if the world would stop long enough to get through these last trying weeks.....these weeks when the pressure is really, really on? Yeah, I'll dream on.....and get something stronger than a bubble obviously.....force field maybe?
posted by Bar Bitch @ 4:13 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER