@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: What did we Learn in Law School?
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Monday, June 05, 2006
What did we Learn in Law School?
This week is Property lectures....whoo hooo...... no matter how many times I prepare for this exam I find that I still have to......you guessed it....prepare again.....and honestly, I don't think that's because I am especially non academically gifted, although some might wonder at this point....I think it really does just highlight how much of this material I for one was never exposed to at all in law school.... (I still am finding myself saying, why have I never even heard of that?) and shows me how much better able I retain when I am relaxed..... because I am still learning new things even now......

Even though I have a weekly schedule with the weeks neatly plotted, all counting down to the Big Dance, it surprises me how close we are coming already..... 7 Weeks!!!!! good god....I'm glad....the sooner the better I say.....tomorrow.....about another 100 property MBE's....happy, happy, joy,joy....yeah, this test, I am kicking MBE ass again....
posted by Bar Bitch @ 4:58 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:30 AM, June 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey,
    i just found your blog via "go west young(wo)man," and I just wanted to say hi and that i look forward to reading your blog hereonout. I am taking the MA bar for the first time this July. As for property I can e-mail you some charts I made if you would like to look at them to see if they would help you. Also, i would recommend the book by Makdisi if you are having problems with future interests and such. It is just a small workbook looking book, but it is great and I swear by it.

    :)

    eva

     
  • At 10:51 PM, June 08, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    Eva...Thanks for the property offer!!! Don't get freaked out by what you read here!!!!Most first timers do great!!!! I am still convinced if I'd stayed in my home state I probably would have rocked that bar!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER