@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Share the love baby.....
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Share the love baby.....
Oh my goodness......feeling so much better since the grand romantics of yesterday....and I won't bore / disgust you with the tawdry details but I will say I'm feeling renewed and able to face down my flashcards with amazing new vigor....it's true what they say about men, they are good for something....

Ladies...if you have a man...I say, use him shamelessly.....my guess is, that like mine....he won't protest, he'll be happy to aid in the study effort, "any way I can honey".....and guys, well, we all know if I was a guy I could never get away with saying anything remotely like this...what can I tell you? If you're lucky enough to have a gal who will be at your beck and call while you're feeling the bar strain....clearly you're a lucky man, so enjoy!!!!....

I have friends who say absolutely not...no lovin whatsoever before the test, too much distraction....you know like boxers before the big fight? Whatever works for you....myself....I am finding it clears the mind....and makes room for more legal trivia and such other such nonsent....mnenomics are carrying a whole new meaning lately....like....WET PAL......I know, verging on pure insanity (temporary)....
posted by Bar Bitch @ 3:36 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER