@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Fat Ass Bar Review
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Fat Ass Bar Review
I decided that I was not going to sit for another exam with an ass that was a size or two wider than I wanted this time around....and for those of you who are counting....yes there have been at least three exams with a larger ass than necessary....I figure at least this way I can look really hot while I take the test yes?

I mentioned before that I popped out a kid in law school....before that I was size 6 and I slugged down Pepsi products like water and managed to maintain no problem....between the baby....law school and dealing with aforementioned cheating husband, the skinny disappeared and eating when sad, lonely, worried, or depressed snuck in....I guess I somehow thought that having a huge ass would help my situation....

And don't even get me started on bar review eating for the love of god.....what is it about stress that makes me think that eating an entire Sam's Club jar of Runt's while I studied every day was ok? Oh...and the six pack of soda chasers every day too.... I don't even know what I gained during the last go round....but it wasn't good....

What does this have to do with bar review? Alot for me....not that my butt should have anything to do with my esteem....but if you aren't taking care of yourself it is probably a damn good wake up call....I was so consumed with this exam along with the other things I've mentioned here that I stopped caring about me....it is hard to do well on something as mentally grueling as this test if you haven't got your shit together....bottom line.....why make it harder on yourself? Get all of it together....body...mind...buddha...(if you dig on that)

Since I've started this bar review I've lost 22 pounds....I've sworn off the soda....except for one in the morning cause I can't freakin live without it......and I am jogging again......I feel awesome.....I am so going after this test balls out....like a very, very good friend of mine told me once....its the only way to go....

posted by Bar Bitch @ 10:12 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:07 PM, June 08, 2006, Blogger cg-c said…

    Good for you!!! Once I get back to sleeping at night, I'll be able to get up at dark 0'thirty to work out before work again. I just can't seem to do it when I've not slept, and my ass is starting to take me out for walks.

     
  • At 12:13 AM, June 09, 2006, Blogger W said…

    I seem to be going the opposite way and putting on the weight by the hour.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, June 09, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    Such a vicious cycle isn't it? And don't I know it? Can't sleep...can't get up early to exercise....harder to study...stay awake worrying....can't exercise...butt gets wider....oh how my butt has been there people...and while it still isn't in spanking condition...it is getting there....My advice...Tylenol PM but don't get addicted.....:) I know how everybody feels....keep trying though!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER