@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Since it's President's day....
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Monday, February 19, 2007
Since it's President's day....
Did ya know that DC will take your MBE's even you haven't passed in your jurisdiction? It's pretty commonly known that you can waive in when you pass the bar...but you can waive in with merely passing MBE's too....all you have to do is sit for their essays, if you didn't pass the entire bar in your home state...I was highly pleased to discover that I could have hitched my wagon and gone to DC even after the first time I sat for the Bar so many, many moons ago....ah....well...hind sight and all that..... :)
posted by Bar Bitch @ 10:41 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:21 PM, February 22, 2007, Blogger Anonymous Failee said…

    Definitely would have considered trading the opportunity to retake the cal bar for the humidity and greasy politicos in DC...oh well. Best of luck next week!

     
  • At 11:30 PM, February 22, 2007, Blogger Blawgin' said…

    I've enjoyed reading your blog since last summer! Just wanted to wish you luck!

     
  • At 7:40 AM, February 23, 2007, Blogger legis said…

    If I get a 133 on the MBE this time (unlikely, I've been focusing more on essays), maybe I'll try DC next instead of NY (or maybe in addition to NY). I do have a tie to DC, so it might be worth it.

     
  • At 1:00 AM, March 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kentucky, montana, and wyoming take a 133 or above on a failed bar too (i believe). got 134 on illinois in july 2006 and failed....at least i got something out of it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER