@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: The Study Machine
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Friday, June 09, 2006
The Study Machine
The end of this week pretty much marks the end of substantive review for me ....starting next week I am seriously going to be revving up the study machine and kicking serious ass for the remaining six weeks heading into this test.....I think I'll keep track of my plans here on the blog from here on on out...one, because my bar idol Cali did so last time out...so I'm ripping off the idea(Cali kicks ass) and two, I think its a good way to stay accountable....

Time to start stretching the essay muscles and doing those daily MBE's.....don't confuse my tone....I am not really excited about any of this.....just really, really, determined....besides....what is the worst that could possibly happen at this point? Failing? Hah!!!!!....I think I might it recommend it!!! Good for the soul baby!!!!!! Maybe I should have shirts made for the bar exam...... repeater....and proud!!!!!!.... or not....wouldn't want to deliberately upset anybody, that's not my intention.....but the faces would be priceless wouldn't they?
posted by Bar Bitch @ 2:21 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:34 PM, June 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sometimes the whole process is soooooo very frustrating. One day you think you are doing well - the next day you look at a Contracts question and everything escapes you. I find this whole thing even more frustrating as a repeater - who has studied, and studied, and studied. I tell myself I know this stuff (because I do) and then I get a few wrong answers in a row, and I throw my hands up. The funny thing is I am doing much better than the last time - only my perception, of course - but yet there are times I think my performance will lead to a repeat.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    Wanna pass....

    I hear you!!! You hang on to the knowledge that you are doing better this time around....if you think you are doing better...you are....you know it!!!!

    Don't you let your performance lead to a repeat!!!! Go in there knowing that you did everything you could do....we still have time!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER