@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: For the little pricks who wish they were bigger....
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Monday, March 05, 2007
For the little pricks who wish they were bigger....
I do not often lose my temper....it really just isn't in my nature....frankly I think it reflects more on me and my lack of character than whoever / whatever it is that has just pushed me over the edge, and usually I'm over it by the next day anyway....but today people....today is a day that I am giving myself permission....

To the Sanctimonious Little Prick who took the time to swing by the blog and let me know he was certain the law examiners didn't write a crim law question without crimes or a professional conduct question without violations, if you didn't actually sit in NC and read the questions yourself, spare me your smug pecksniffian bullshit and unsupported legal analysis huh?

As always I have this to say....there is a very special place waiting for those of you out there who delight in the misfortunes of others....very, very, very bad karma......
posted by Bar Bitch @ 10:48 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:33 AM, March 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What kind of loser would try and knock the bar bitch? This chick makes fun of her problems so we all can feel a little better about our own. Why don't you go kick some puppies while you're at it bad ass?

     
  • At 9:21 AM, March 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    right on

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER