@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: 6 Weeks Bitch!!!!!!!
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Sunday, June 11, 2006
6 Weeks Bitch!!!!!!!
The Plan: 6/12/ 06

1) Evidence MBE's 100

2) Evidence MBE Write up for all questions missed


Here it is, as promised, the study plan .....today marks my official 6 Week countdown.....since I'm worn out just looking at the plan for tomorrow....I'm done for today....
posted by Bar Bitch @ 5:10 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:20 PM, June 11, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    To Darth....I inadvertently deleted you today I think....please repost!!!! I appreciated your Adaptibar comment! Thanks and good luck!!!!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger cg-c said…

    Ugh. 6 weeks exactly from today. Like you, I know exactly what works for me (rote memorization), but that doesn't mean it doesn't blow. I'm ecstatically joyful that I don't have to face the MBE, and actually looking forward to the point when I can just sit and write out essays all day (which will be starting 2 weeks before the bar), but still *so* overwhelmed by the amount of memorization left to do. Augh.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, June 14, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    cg-c....

    God does it rock about your MBE...I think the first thing I'm going to do when I pass this thing is start harrassing my state bar about letting people keep a "passing" MBE score....

    and the rest is memorization ....I didn't understand anything any better this last exam...but I had an arsenal of rules memorizied and could write them verbatim..and magically my scores increased by a landslide...quality of analysis? spotting more issues? I don't think those skills have changed since day one....

    it's comforting though (memorizing is fairly easy yes?)...my review suggests memorizing the 20 most important rules for each subject as a start...if you've got those...you're golden....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER