@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Unconditional Joy and the CIA......
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Unconditional Joy and the CIA......
Do you have a source of unconditional bar joy? If not....get one..... this is the time for it....luckily....mine has reappeared, even though I thought I'd lost him forever....I found him during my last go around with the bar.....and he is pure bar genius....I am still completely baffled as to why he wound up having to sit for this silly test again....but I am convinced that it may be ridiculously hard to pass the bar in CA....I have lost track of the phonom's I've met in the virtual world that are still fighting that damn thing......

I think there may be well over 100 emails in my inbox from just before the last test and I know I sent as many....my bar buddy and I emailed with such ridiculous zest.....we emailed the night before the test....right after the test, during the test if we'd gotten away with it....and so on.....the point is that we propped each other up so hard core....that it almost made the test bearable.....and when I got that shitty letter....I think that was the first email I sent.....

It's good to have someone you can whine about the test to...and if the someone is virtual and anonyomous.....it may be even better.....I don't even know who the hell my bar buddy is.....besides the fact he is one cool ass dude that I call CIA.....you need to have something that still makes you smile right now.....
posted by Bar Bitch @ 10:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER