@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: Still Slugging it Out......
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Still Slugging it Out......
Done:
1) 100 Evidence MBE's
2) Write up for missed questions

Evidence Down.....on to Torts MBE's..... 100 for tomorrow.... and then the write up....generally takes me a good five hours to do the whole thing.....this first week is the hardest for me....so much repetition.....but in the past I know what's worked for me on MBE's....it's not mindless repetition, doesn't really work unless you focus...but geez it does it take forever.....


The Plan: 6/14/06

1) 100 Tort MBE's
2) Write up
posted by Bar Bitch @ 5:20 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:51 AM, June 18, 2006, Blogger Rick VF said…

    Hey, you'll soon be there. Only another month to go!!! You'll pass thsi time and be on your way toward a great law career.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, June 18, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    Rickvf...

    I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the positive vibes I get here....thanks so much....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER