@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: T-minus Two Weeks Bitch!!!!!!!
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Friday, July 07, 2006
T-minus Two Weeks Bitch!!!!!!!
Ahhhhh.....today is my last day of essay question topic writing....all told I've probably done about 16-18 topics.....even though we've got 12 essays here in lovely NC...when you figure that Criminal Law is really two subjects....and so is the UCC...and Property is really two subjects....it just goes on and on...doesn't it?

Figure about 10 questions per topic.....so I've done a boat load of essays.....very soothing really...hah! .....weird thing is since I did them all last exam.....a lot of them seemed familiar.....of course most of them I still couldn't remember the rules for.....but that is what the next two weeks are for....that's right campers.....it is time for memorization !!!!! Two lovely weeks.......

I already have my prepared rule cards from last test.....plus a new set of cards I got only for MBE topics cause I felt I could brush up on those a bit....and I will be doing nothing but memorizing from here on out......I do two topics daily.....for 6 days.....which totals my 12 Essay Subjects..... and then next week I will do exactly the same thing....plus look over all my outlines....keep doing MBE's......and do one last set of practice essays

And this is my own special technique....which I will pull teeth if you steal and sell....cause I'm gonna write a book on this once I pass (The Bar Exam is A Bitch , but I passed on my 4th Try) ..... I use a dry erase board.....and write these rule statements....over and over and over.....you have to practice......and they have to be at your fingertips.....

This morning I had a crying jag.....just about the right time for my emotions to start going nutty I'd say.....so I cried.....pressure anyone?
posted by Bar Bitch @ 10:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER