@import url('http:// I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch: A lot more Action.....
I Passed....but The Bar Exam is Still a Bitch
I took the Bar Exam more than once, several times actually, and lived to tell the tale....retakers take heart...the bar is a bitch...but not impossible...
Sunday, June 18, 2006
A lot more Action.....
Oh this past week was a killer...got my first 600 MBE's knocked out, sorry for the sporadic posting... this coming week I'm ready to start doing the daily MBE's more for timing and in weak areas...I'm also moving into essay writing this week....

I do one subject per day and write essays on that subject for about four hours....I keep the essays for later use as far as rule retention....you know, like did I know the rule or have no freakin clue? I'll be doing this for the next three weeks....I'll switch gears and do MBE in the afternoons....what I did not last test was do the MBE in the afternoons....I'm hoping the more balanced approach will get me where I need to be....

In completely unrelated news........ dating and the bar exam....eharmony has matched me with the love of my life....(snort, I know, for all the cynics out there...) he has been sending me highly illicit emails for the past two weeks which seems to be making the studying easier....I've been officially propositioned by a married man....who called me for a grand total of three weeks before he felt moved to tell me he had a wife and two children....I do not even need to relate to you what I told him given my past history with the adulterer in my own past....and I had to tell a helicopter rescue diver to go take a swim in the deep part of the ocean and not come back (so depressing, he was built like a greek god I tell you) because he said he'd be happy to make an "exception" for me....his exception being that he doesn't date women with children....granted I haven't passed the bar yet...but I'm blonde, curvy....and witty as hell....who exactly do these men think they're dealing with? .....exception my ass.....it is possible that everyone who wrote in saying that I should abstain from dating and trying to get laid right now were completely right..... just so damned depressing....
posted by Bar Bitch @ 4:28 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:59 AM, June 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just found your blog -- good stuff! I had big plans to blog about my summer studying hell...oh, well. I'm taking BarBri - con law yesterday and today. I feel like my head is about to explode. Good luck! :-)

     
  • At 10:19 AM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Lizzie said…

    I think all of the people who warn against trying to date during the bar exam are probably right, but it is unbelievable how the studying leads to thoughts of other things. It makes me wonder if this is how 15 year old boys feel. I've taken up reading trashy novels (the type that need to be hidden because I would never recover if anyone I know ever caught me reading Harlequin bodice rippers) late at night.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Bar Bitch said…

    How about cybersex? Is that almost as bad? Or a healthy outlet?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER